Family Conversations from Afar
As we all social distance, and many of us shelter-in-place, spiritual conversations and encouragement are crucial. Here at TMS, we want to facilitate these conversations and help you stay connected to the TMS family. To accomplish these two goals, we have created an online forum called TMS Connect: Family Conversations from Afar. TMS Connect will take place every Friday until July 10 using a secure online app called Zoom. Graduating seniors, staff and faculty, Master’s Men and more will meet on Zoom for a conversation about TMS, gospel ministry, and how we can pray for each other.
Up Next on TMS Connect
Join us for a conversation with the Bohrer family and hear about their new book titled Great is Thy Faithfulness
Friday, June 5 at 10:00 A.M. PDT
TMS Connect Schedule
Special guests will be announced each week.
- Friday, April 24, at 10:00 a.m. PDT with special guests, Kevin Bell and Aaron Filbrun
- Friday, May 1 at 1:00 p.m. PDT with special guest, Shihong Zu and Romans Sendriks
- Friday, May 8 at 10:00 a.m. PDT with John Frankman and John Gonzalez
- Friday, May 15 at 1:00 p.m. PDT with Clifton Stewart and Michael Dionne
- Friday, May 22 at 10:00 a.m. PDT with George & Jeanne Howse and Taylor & Kelsey Sinclair
- Friday, May 29 at 1:00 p.m. PDT with TMS Seminary Wives
- Friday, June 5 at 10:00 a.m. PDT with the Bohrer Family
- Friday, June 12 at 1:00 p.m. PDT
- Friday, June 19 at 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Friday, June 26 at 1:00 p.m. PDT
- Friday, July 3 at 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Friday, July 10 at 1:00 p.m. PDT
How to Join
If you are a TMS ministry partner and want to join any of these Zoom calls, please register using the button above. You will also receive complete instructions and login information in an email once you register for TMS Connect.
In order to ensure the highest level of quality for the Zoom call, please see these tips below:
- Use the best Internet connection you can.
- Mute your microphone when you’re not speaking.
- Disable HD webcam video.
- Close unneeded applications on your computer.
- Avoid other activities that will steal bandwidth
You can also contact our development associate Taylor Berghuis if you have any questions. His email is email@example.com. He will send you instructions how to connect to the call. We hope to see you soon!