2024 Trip Overview
Trip Date: May 13–June 2, 2024
*Exact times may change along way but will be finalized closer to the departure. Dr. Grisanti will provide any essential updated itinerary information closer to our departure day. The group will depart from Los Angeles, but arrangements can be made if meeting the group from another part of the country.
Full Trip Cost:
TMS students and wives- $4,695
Alumni and non-TMS student participants- $5,395
TMS students and wives LAND ONLY trip- $3,395
Alumni and non-TMS student participants LAND ONLY trip- $3,945
– Airfare (for full trip price)
– Hotel Accommodation—half board (breakfast and dinner), portage
– Transportation—bus driver for touring and group transfers to/from airport
– Guide—Dr. Michael Grisanti
– Entrance Fees
– Travel insurance
– Lunches, snacks, special drinks at meals (anything other than water)
– Individual activities on free times
– Individual transfers to/from airport apart from main group
– Personal discretionary spending
Registration Deadline: November 29, 2023
To register, submit a $500 deposit and the Registration Form. There are 45 spots available for the Israel Study Trip. First preference is given to TMS students, alumni, and their wives. Others who register will be put on a waitlist until November 29, 2023. Registration deposits will be refunded if the trip reaches capacity.
**At this point in time, Israel is not requiring any COVID vaccinations or COVID pretests. We don’t
expect that to change. If it does, we will send out an email to anyone signed up for the trip.
Details & Forms
- Trip Details
- Israel Trip FAQ’s
- Scholarship Details
- Sample Itinerary
- Registration Form
- Liability/Activity Release Form
*please see up-to-date trip prices under ‘2024 Trip Overview’ above
**Minor changes to flight numbers and departure/arrival times can occur between now and departure day. If it represents a major change that would impact when you arrive at LAX, Dr. Gristanti will send an update email.
- In order for Dr. Grisanti to act as the official trip guide, without an Israeli guide present, everyone will be considered his students and therefore required to participate in lectures and exams. The exams will be straightforward and there will be review sessions to prepare beforehand. However, you will not be required to receive academic credit for the trip.
- Be prepared for full days of walking (including steps up and down). You will be tired at the end of the day but will be overjoyed at what you are learning and blessed by the fellowship of fellow-students of the Word. To prepare for the trip, plan on getting a good set of walking shoes and put together a walking regimen.
- Participants need to be in general agreement with TMS’s doctrinal statement. Teaching will be from a futuristic or dispensational, premillennial perspective, expecting the nation of Israel (made up of believing Israelites) to be established once again in the land of promise. Questions about this can be directed to Dr. Grisanti.
- Many people have concerns about the safety of traveling to Israel. Consider this helpful article on the topic, topic, Is it Safe to Travel to Israel?