Hello, you are using an old browser that's unsafe and no longer supported. Please consider
your browser to a newer version, or downloading a
Skip to Main Content
The Christian Worker’s Scholarship has been established to help train students at TMS who desire to pursue a pastoral or missions career.
- Award amounts may vary depending on student’s need and merit.
- Amount shall not exceed $5,000/semester; $10,000/year.
- To Apply
- Applicants must exemplify godliness and spiritual maturity, manifesting a cooperative spirit toward the seminary and a sympathetic attitude toward its goals and objectives.
- Applicants must intend to go into pastoral ministry or career missions. • Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must enroll full-time in at least 11 credit hours.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the M.Div. or B.Th. programs studying at the L.A. campus.
- To Retain the Scholarship
- Recipients must be in good academic standing with the seminary, maintaining a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA, and passing all attempted courses.
- At the end of each academic year, recipients must submit a one-page typewritten report outlining:
- areas of spiritual growth during the past year
- spiritual goals for the coming year
- examples from the past year of faithfulness in local church ministry
- references to verify ministry involvement
- Financial Aid Application
- Satisfactory Academic Policy
- Submit the Application for The Christian Worker’s Scholarship
- All forms can be found at www.tms.edu/finaid.
- Fall: April 1st Priority Deadline; June 1st Final Deadline
- Spring: October 1st Priority Deadline; November 1st Final Deadline