- $500-$6,000 per year.
- Funds are limited and amounts may vary.
- Winter and summer courses not included.
- Student must be enrolled in the D.Min. program.
- Student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Affirm the TMS Doctrinal Statement.
- Financial Aid Application
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Doctor of Ministry Scholarship Application
- All forms can be found at tms.edu/finaid.
- Fall: May 1st
- Spring: November 1st
*Failure of the student to remain in good academic standing, maintain employment, or make satisfactory progress toward a degree may result in the loss of this scholarship and/or eligibility for future awards.