Hello, you are using an old browser that's unsafe and no longer supported. Please consider
your browser to a newer version, or downloading a
Skip to Main Content
The Master’s Seminary, in partnership with Grace Community Church, has established a scholarship to help GCC employees working in Facilities, Security, and Grace Books International.
- Matches up to 11 units per year upon receipt of payment from Grace Community Church.
- The availability of funds is contingent upon budgetary approval for each academic year.
- Winter and summer courses not included.
- Student must be enrolled in the B.Th., M.Div., or Th.M. program.
- Students MUST work for GCC for a year before they can qualify for the scholarship. Please speak to the GCC Accounting Department Manager before applying for the scholarship.
- Must be an employee of Grace Community Church working in an eligible department. Eligible departments include: Grace Books International, Facilities, and Security.
- Student must be enrolled at the Los Angeles main campus.
- Student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Must be a full-time student.
- Financial Aid Application
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Grace Community Church Matching Scholarship Application
- All forms can be found at www.tms.edu/finaid.