- $4,200 per semester or $8,400 per year. The duration of the scholarship shall not exceed four years
- To Apply:
- Student must complete the admissions process and be accepted into The Master’s Seminary’s M.Div. or B.Th. programs.
- Applicable for all residential students, although priority will be given to new students.
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Student must exemplify godliness and spiritual maturity, manifesting a cooperative spirit toward the seminary and a sympathetic attitude toward its goals and objectives.
- Student must submit a character reference.
- Student must be a resident (or approved to be a resident) of a PAC Property.
- Student must submit a Certification of Residence signed by a PAC representative.
Student must be a member or in the final stages of membership at Grace Community church or another local church that is in agreement with GCC’s doctrinal statement.
- To Retain the Scholarship:
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Submit a Certification of Residence each semester.
- Apply for the scholarship each year and meet the need and character requirements.
- Submit an annual character reference.
- Financial Aid Application
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Housing Scholarship Application
- Tenant Information Form
- August 1st