- Scholarship amount may vary.
- Winter and summer courses not included.
- Awards will be based on character, ministerial aptitude, academic performance, and affirmation by faculty and staff of TMS.
- Must be enrolled full-time in the B.Th., M.Div., Th.M., D.Min., or Ph.D. program.
- Distance location and online students are not eligible.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Must be working a minimum of 29 hours per week for domestic students and 20 hours per week for international students.
- Affirm the TMS Doctrinal Statement available at www.tms.edu.
To apply, submit the following:
- Financial Aid Application
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Leadership Scholarship Application
- All forms can be found at www.tms.edu/finaid.
- Fall: April 1st Priority Deadline; June 1st Scholarship Review
- Spring: October 1st Priority Deadline; November 1st Scholarship Review
*Failure of the student to remain in good academic standing, maintain employment, or make satisfactory progress toward a degree may result in the loss of this scholarship and/or eligibility for future awards.