- $500-$4,000 per year.
- Funds are limited and amounts may vary.
- Student must be enrolled in the Th.M. program.
- Priority will be given to those enrolled at the Los Angeles main campus.
- Student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Priority will be given to full-time students (4+ units).
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Affirm the TMS Doctrinal Statement.
- Financial Aid Application
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Master of Theology Scholarship Application
- All forms can be found at tms.edu/finaid.
- Fall: August 1st
- Spring: January 1st
*Failure of the student to remain in good academic standing, maintain employment, or make satisfactory progress toward a degree may result in the loss of this scholarship and/or eligibility for future awards.