- Scholarship amounts will vary subject to availability but will not exceed $10,000 in a given school year.
- Students applying in the M.Div., Mentor Model, Distance Location, and MMB programs must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Students applying in the Th.M., Ph.D., and D. Min programs must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Recipients are to be selected based on character, ministerial aptitude, academic performance, and a desire for full-time pastoral ministry.
- Fall: April 1st Priority Deadline; June 1st Final Deadline
- Spring: October 1st Priority Deadline; November 1st Final Deadline
*Failure of the student to remain in good academic standing, make satisfactory progress toward pastoral candidacy, or make satisfactory academic progress toward their degree may result in the loss of this scholarship and/or eligibility for future awards.