Our aim is to enable these students to finish seminary without hindrances that they might faithfully preach Christ to the world. The scholarship provides full tuition, fees, and a cost-of-living stipend of $3,000 per semester for single men and $6,000 per semester for married men for up to 8 consecutive semesters (4 years). Tech fee, Shepherds Conference, insurance, or optional fees are not included
- Complete the admissions process and be accepted to The Master’s Seminary M.Div. program.
- Be an incoming (new) student or online student coming to the main campus for the first time.
- Have a desire to pursue full-time pastoral ministry and exhibit the gifts and character consistent with 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Have a minimum undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.7.
- Submit the Richard Mayhue Honors Scholarship Application including the required essay and sermon.
- Affirm the TMS Doctrinal Statement.
- Be enrolled full time in a majority of on-campus classes.
To Retain the Scholarship
- Maintain a 3.7 cumulative GPA. If the student falls below the minimum 3.7 GPA, he will be given one semester of warning before the scholarship is revoked.
- Demonstrate a proven character consistent with 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- Formulate a clear, long-term ministry goal by the end of 3rd semester for review by the Dean of Students.
- Affirm the TMS Doctrinal Statement every semester.
- Make significant progress to complete the degree in 8 consecutive semesters (not including winter/summer). If a student drops below the full-time course load (11 units), he will be responsible for paying the difference in the increased tuition rate.
Submit the following completed forms:
- Financial Aid Application
- M.Div. Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Richard Mayhue Honors Scholarship Application with essay and sermons
- Fall: April 1st Priority Deadline; June 1st Final Deadline
- Spring: October 1st Priority Deadline; November 1st Final Deadline