The Grace Community Church Internship Program exists to prepare men for ministry through a partnership with TMS. The participant’s preparation for ministry at TMS is buttressed by his active participation in the ministry of GCC. There are multiple opportunities across various departments at GCC that are available to the participant in this program with the end goal of discipleship and exposure to pastoral ministry. The elders have determined to invest into the next generation of pastors and church leaders by offering financial assistance to qualified participants in the program. This has been established to aid student/employees who are experiencing hardship and are in need.
- Must be enrolled in the B. Th, M Div., Th. M, D. Min., or Ph. D. program at the Main LA campus.
- Must be an active employee of GCC by 9/1 for Fall eligibility and by 2/1 for Spring eligibility.
- Student must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must work for GCC a minimum of 20 hours per week on average.
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Participle in an annual evaluation by immediate superior (pastor, ministry leader, etc.)
- Must exemplify Christ-like character in every aspect of life and ministry.
- Must be an active member of GCC evidenced by involvement in ministries at GCC and beyond.
Financial aid application
GCC Financial Assistance Application