The MacArthur Trust Scholarships enhances students’ learning experience by eliminating their need to pay for tuition so they can focus on their studies and ministry involvement. The scholarship cannot be combined with a scholarship other than the Full-Time Residential Scholarship and it does not cover any fees that are associated with attending TMS. Summer and winterim tuition are not included. To see all fees TMS students are responsible for each semester, as well as the costs of summer and winterim courses, view our financial aid section.
- Earn and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (renewal based on GPA).
- Character qualification in agreement with 1 Timothy 3:1-13.
- Ministry involvement in a local church.
- Affirm the TMS doctrinal statement.
- Be a new residential students to The Master’s Seminary.
- Enrolled full-time with a minimum of 11 units on-campus at the main LA campus of TMS.
- Must make significant progress to complete the degree in 4 years from the student’s first semester of enrollment.
- Must reapply every new school year to renew the scholarship. The scholarship will not be automatically given without reapplying.
- Fall: April 1st Priority Deadline; June 1st Final Deadline
- Spring: October 1st Priority Deadline; November 1st Final Deadline